Does the idea of protecting your local environment for generations to come sound good to you?
We currently work with Community Groups across the UK, providing the practical support they need to thrive. This includes specialist conservation mini guides as well as a range of unique benefits from community group insurance, to funding searches and discounts on tools and trees.
Join TCV’s Community Network for just £38 per year
If you’re a community group, club, school or local organisation, why not join TCV’s Community Network? Annual Community Network membership is just £38, which will give you access to:
- Discounted public liability and personal accident insurance, which is essential for groups carrying out practical tasks.
- A range of specially negotiated discounts from TCV’s suppliers of tools, trees, seeds, and equipment.
- Funding Support – TCV can help groups find funding with information from Grantfinder or through the Chestnut Fund
- Discounted access to our online conservation handbooks – the definitive guides to managing the countryside and green spaces.
- Support and guidance covering a range of topics – from Health and Safety to planting a wildflower meadow.
- Optional free listing of your contact details and web address on The Conservation Volunteers website.
- A website template and support to set up your own web site and promote your group.
- The Community Hub, which allows you to keep a membership database, record details of your work and the sites you improve, email your members, and create reports to celebrate achievements.
All this information is available through this exclusive website created to provide our Community Network Members with the support they need in one, easy to access, place.